Treatment: (ED) Erectile Dysfunction
Rigi10™ hydrophilic malleable penile prosthesis offers easy to assemble for surgeons, comfortable solution for the patients.
Rigi10™ with having Flexible Rod Technology™ (FRT) provides high flexibility more than 135 degrees and ease of use.
For the Physicians
- Easy to implant: High bending angle may allow implantation with a smaller incision. The increased lubricity with hydrophilic coating may promote easier surgical placement.
- Easy to size: Available in six diameters to better meet the patient’s anatomical needs.
- Easy to assemble: SecureFit™ Extenders connect easily to add length. All diameters come with two each of the extender sizes (0.5 cm and 1.0 cm).
- Easy to prevent from infection: The hydrophilic coating offers physicians the freedom to choose their preferred aqueous solution.
For the Patients
- Rigid shaft and distal end for a strong erection.
- High bending angle and memory for easy and comfortable concealment.
- Durable. Rigi10™ hydrophilic malleable penile prosthesis continues to offer satisfactory performance results even after long cycles of simulated tests.1
Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.